- Tap or click an object type (At bottom) you want to create, 100% opacity is selected object.
- Tap or click at empty tile to create a object on this tile position.
- Hold 'CTRL' and fill/click/touching at empty tile to create objects quickly. If you do this for existing object or filled tile, object that touched will be deleted. If floor object are selected, existing object are not affected.
- Tap or click filled tile or object to remove/delete an object.
- Use 'Arrow' keys to scrolling.
- Press 'Q' to zoom-out
- Press 'A' to zoon-in (Default).
- Press 'Space' to scroll to center (Default position).
- 'Reset' button = Clear all object to default.
- 'Play' button = Preview/Play the game using your current level design.
- 'Save' button = Save your game level design creation at JSON format (don't change the file format).
- 'File chooser' (Top right) = Load existing level, you can modify existing level that are generated using BoxKid level editor.
BoxKid Editor v2 (3/12/2019) by RedFoc